This is a varied, ‘reactive maintenance’ role working within several prestigious clients who require carpentry, plumbing, painting and general repair works. This is an exciting and diverse role that would suit you if you like each day to be different!
We are looking for individuals with a minimum of 3 years’ experience and be able to multi skill outside their core trade – to include plumbing, building, carpentry etc
Who we are?
This is a fantastic time to join Chadwell Construction. We are a well-respected and trusted building contractor, based in London and the Essex area. Chadwell have a proven track record for delivering both reactive and planned maintenance and projects to a high standard. We have a great record for customer satisfaction and are looking to add an experienced multi-Trades person to join our growing team.
- Good salary depending upon experience (Please indicate your expected salary).
- Full Time PAYE
- Paid holidays
- Use of company vehicle/fuel card for Business
- Great working environment (Chadwell care for their employees)
- Exciting, varied role – No one day is the same!
- Working with prestigious Clients
- Full Manual UK driving Licence
- Have easy access to our base in Romford
- NVQ or equivalent
- CSCS Card holder
- Willing to travel within the M25 Home Counties and central London
- Applicant needs to reliably commute to our HQ in Romford or plan to relocate before starting work.
- 8 hour day